TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last Updated: September 2020
Everything you need to know about your online EKsperience.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last Updated: September 2020
Everything you need to know about your online EKsperience.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last Updated: September 2020
Everything you need to know about your online EKsperience.
Get a year's worth of magic with our EKsperience the Magic Card! Enjoy special membership perks NOW!
Welcome to Enchanted Kingdom’s Online Store (Enchanted Kingdom, Inc.; EKOS)!
These Terms & Conditions provide you with information about the selected products and/or services offered by Enchanted Kingdom such as park admission tickets, annual membership cards, merchandise items and other offerings available through the EKOS.
As you browse, view, visit, use, and/or submit any data through this website, you are deemed to have read, accepted, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as the policies referenced herein and/or available in this link on the website. Specific terms and conditions unique to each product and/or service may also apply. For details, you may click on the product specifications link in the product buttons.
If you are using this website or are availing of any product and/or service for and in behalf of an institution, the term “you” in this agreement shall mean “you” as the individual consumer or guest or the business entity on whose behalf you are using these website services.
Enchanted Kingdom may revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. Enchanted Kingdom may also update this policy to reflect changes as prescribed by government laws, rules, regulations or business policies and the environment. By continuing to use or access the website, you accept and agree to the revised or updated Terms & Conditions.
Enchanted Kingdom may give notice to you by means of an e-mail or by posting notices, disclosures, agreements, and other similar forms on this website or on social media. You agree that all information and communication that we provide to you electronically as cited above satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- “Enchanted Kingdom” refers to Enchanted Kingdom, Inc. with registered address at San Lorenzo South, City of Santa Rosa, Laguna. EK’s Sales and Marketing Office is located at the Ground Floor, Salustiana D. Ty, Tower, 104 Paseo de Roxas corner Perea St., Legaspi Village, Makati City.
- “QR Code”, or short for Quick Response, refers to the confirmation code emailed by Enchanted Kingdom to the email address designated by the buyer as evidence of a booking.
- “EK Magic Card”, “EKsperience the Magic Card” or “EKMC”, refers to the annual membership pass issued by Enchanted Kingdom, a non-transferable and non-refundable annual membership pass that entitles its bona fide holder to visit the Park at any time it is open to the public and enjoy the membership privileges for one year from validity date. For avoidance of doubt, a “bona fide card/pass holder” is one whose name and personal details in the records of Enchanted Kingdom match the identical name and personal details stated on the EK Magic Card.
- “Gated Attraction(s)” refers to the rides, attractions and services of Enchanted Kingdom as enumerated in Clause 3.2.
- “Group” refers to a group of twenty-five (25) or more guests, composed of adults, children, senior citizens, PWDs, students and/or any combination of the foregoing.
- “Guest(s)” refer to a park visitor or visitors in possession of a ticket or tickets.
- “Institution” refers to a juridical person, including but not limited to, corporations, partnerships, incorporated associations, chartered local government units, and government-owned and controlled corporations.
- “Member” refers to a bona fide holder of a valid EK Magic Card.
- “Online Booking” refers to the process of booking, purchasing and reserving tickets through the website. The buyer shall be responsible in selecting the date of visit and shall complete the booking form and pay using the available payment options on this website.
- “Booking Form” refers to the comprehensive form that will be used for the online booking of park admission tickets, annual membership cards, merchandise items and other offerings.
- “Rebooking” refers to the process of changing a booking. Rebooking of online purchases are done through the Online Store.
- “Park” refers to the theme park operating under the name and style “Enchanted Kingdom” located at San Lorenzo South, City of Santa Rosa, Laguna.
- “Park Hours” refers to the hours of the day that the Park is in operation and open to the public.
- “PWD” or “Persons with Disabilities”, refers to a guest with limited abilities, as a result of a mental, physical or sensory impairment, to perform an activity in the manner or within the range considered normal for a human being.
- “Senior Citizen” refers to a guest at least sixty (60) years of age.
- “Ticket” or “Day Pass” refers to the document that entitles a guest to enter the Park and enjoy unlimited access to various rides and attractions, but not to some gated attractions that require additional fees.
- “Valid Identification Document” refers to an acceptable & valid (as of the time of use) identification document such as, but not limited to:
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Taxpayer’s Identification (TIN) Card
- Pag-Ibig Card
- Unified Multi-Purpose Identification Card (UMID)
- PhilHealth Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter Identification Card
- Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-Card)
- Senior Citizen Card
- School Identification Card.
- “Validity Date” or “Date of Validity” refers to the date printed on the purchased ticket & after which (date) the said ticket can no longer be used.
- “Transaction Date” refers to the date when the online store transaction (i.e. purchase of items) was made.
- “Date of Visit”, refers to the exact day of visit to the Park as provided by the guest.
- “Expiration Date”, refers to the date after which the purchased item/ticket can no longer be returned/used.
- “GSD” or “Good Same Day” Ticket(s), refer to ticket(s) that can only be used on the date specified & printed on the ticket(s).
- “GAD” or “Good Any Day” Ticket(s), refer to ticket(s) that can be used any operating day on or before the validity date specified & printed on the ticket.
- “Website” refers to https://www.enchantedkingdom.ph and all its pages.
2. Booking a Ticket
- Terms and Conditions. All tickets sold through the Website are subject to Clause 5 (“Ticket Terms and Conditions”). By purchasing a ticket through the Website, it is deemed that you have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Booking a Ticket. When booking a ticket through the website, you will be required to complete an online booking form (the “Booking Form”). When submitting the Booking Form, you declare that: (a) you have provided complete, correct, accurate and verified information; (b) you are legally capable to enter into contracts and are otherwise not incapacitated or disqualified from performing any contractual obligation; (c) if you are booking in behalf of a group or an institution, that you are authorized to bind all members of that group or institution; (d) you consent to the Terms and Conditions of this Online Store, and: (e) you have the permission and authorization to pay for the ticket(s) in cash, or you are the credit card holder, E-wallet owner, or bank account holder whose account will be used for the payment of this transaction.
- Ticket Prices. Ticket prices vary according to: (a) the day of the week (week day vs. weekend); (b) Guest Classification; (c) Ticket Type, and; (d) Promotions, when applicable.
Ticket Types are as follows:
- Regular Day Pass
- Junior Day Pass
- Senior Citizen Day Pass
- PWD Day Pass
- PWD Junior Day Pass
- EKspress One Day Pass
Validation will have to be done when purchasing Junior Day Pass tickets as these are limited only for children between thirty-six (36) inches (3 ft. or 91 cm.) to below forty-eight (48) inches (4 ft. or 122 cm.) in height. Children below thirty-six (36) inches (3 ft. or 91 cm.) are allowed to enter the Park for FREE. Validation is also required for Senior Citizen and PWD Discounts.
Guest Classification. When booking a ticket through the website, you will be required to declare the guest classification for each guest in your booking. The guest classification will determine the rate of the ticket.
(1) Standard Rate. A standard rate is applied to: (a) adults; and (b) children standing at least forty-eight (48) inches (4 ft. or 122 cm.).
(2) Promotional/Bundled Rate. A promotional/bundled rate is applied to a guest availing of bundled offerings and/or special pricing or packages that may include food and/or merchandise, etc.
(3) Child or Junior Rate. Children standing between thirty-six (36) inches (3 ft. or 91 cm.) up to BELOW forty-eight (48) inches (4 ft. or 122 cm.) will be charged with a Junior Day Pass or Child Rate.
(4) Free Admission. Children standing below thirty-six (36) inches (3 ft. or 91 cm.) will be allowed into the Park for free.
- Date of Admission. When booking a ticket through the website, you will be required to specify the date of your visit (“Date of Admission”). A different rate will be charged for admissions falling on (1) weekdays (Monday to Friday); or (2) weekends and/or weekdays falling on regular/special non-working public holidays declared by the Philippine government. On certain occasions, the Park may be booked exclusively for private functions. Enchanted Kingdom will endeavor to provide as much lead time as possible to inform guests of changes and/or exclusivity of certain days/dates. In the event that a guest had booked to visit the Park on a day/date before it was declared closed to the general public because of an exclusive booking, Enchanted Kingdom will inform those guests to request them to change their booking date. No rebooking fee will be charged as long as the tickets are rebooked within their validity period.
- Promotions. When booking a ticket through the website, you must indicate that you are purchasing the ticket through a promotion offered by the website. Every promotion has its own set of qualifiers, privileges and duration. Any qualifier, privilege and/or discount linked to aforesaid promotion shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- Volume Restriction. Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to limit the number or volume of tickets purchased under any booking or by any person per online transaction. Guests who wish to purchase tickets beyond the allowed maximum limit for online transactions may contact the Group Sales Office.
- Payment. Payment for the booking may be made through cash or any of the following modes of payment such as credit/debit card, e-wallet, bank to bank transfer or other acceptable options available on the website.
3. Changes to Your Booking
- Notice of Changes. You agree to notify Enchanted Kingdom of any change to any data as submitted in the Booking Form. If for any reason you need to make changes to the data in the booking, please notify Enchanted Kingdom at least one (1) day prior to the date of visit.
- Changes in Date and Ticket Types. Changes in date and/or ticket type after a confirmed booking has been made is subject to Clauses 5.3.A. Guest Classification Adjustment; 5.3.C. Promotion Adjustment, and; 6.0.0. Ticket Refunds, Re-Bookings and Cancellations.
4. Confirmation of Your Booking
- QR Code. Upon the completion of the online booking process, Enchanted Kingdom, within a reasonable time, will send a confirmation email containing a QR Code to the email address you provided in your Booking Form. Should you not receive the QR Code within twenty-four (24) hours, please notify Enchanted Kingdom as soon as possible through our Magical Guest Relations Team at (+632) 8 584 3535 or (+632) 8 830 3535 local 1901 or by sending us an email at [email protected]. For reference purposes, please retain the confirmation email with the QR Code. You have the responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of the QR Code & the confirmation email.
- QR Code Validity Period. A QR Code shall be valid for a period of three (3) months from the date of booking. If you do not redeem your ticket within the validity period of the QR Code, you will (a) forfeit any payments you have made in relation to your transaction, and; (b) forfeit any right to redeem the ticket attached to the QR Code.
- Redeeming Your Ticket. To redeem your ticket, you may either print the QR Code or display the QR code on your mobile phone and present it, together with a valid identification document and the proof of payment for the ticket, at the front gate cashiers’ counter or any other assigned entry point on the day of your booking.
- Presentation of a Valid Identification Document. For purposes of redeeming a ticket, the holder of an E-Confirmation Voucher must present a valid identification document.
- Claimant Other than You. Enchanted Kingdom may refuse the redemption of a ticket if the claimant is not you or the person you have designated in your Booking Form.
- Promotional Tickets. A ticket purchased through a promotional offer may require the presentation of additional documentary requirements, as a qualifier and as specified by the terms and conditions of the promotion.
5. Ticket Terms and Conditions:
- Ticket. A guest holding a ticket is entitled to:
- Admission into the Park on and for the date indicated in the ticket (“Date of Admission”) and only during the Park Hours based on the Park Schedule.
- Re-entry into the Park on the Date of Admission, following a temporary exit, subject to the presentation of a pass issued by the Park and/or as stamped upon his temporary exit and verification of identity.
- Unlimited use and access to the Park’s rides and attractions, except the Gated Attractions which have separate fees.
- But may be refused access to a ride or attraction by the Park for reasons of safety, security or the physical condition and behavior of the guest.
- Access a ride or attraction based on the Park Ride Matrix that indicates which rides they may be allowed on based on their classification (children, PWD, Senior Citizens). The Park, upon the verification by our ride attendants, may not allow access to certain rides for certain guest classifications and redirect them to other rides or attractions that they may be allowed on.
- Gated Attraction. A guest may use and access a Gated Attraction upon purchase of a separate ticket for that specific Gated Attraction, without prejudice to the right of the Park to refuse a guest the use and access to a Gated Attraction for reasons of safety or security and the physical condition and behavior of the guest.The following are the Gated Attractions that has separate fees:
- 7-D Interactive Motion Theater
- XPP (Xtreme Paintball Philippines)
- Laser Mission 2.0 (Building 25)
- Fun Kart
- Skill Games
- Kaleidoscope (Building 25)
- Optional services/facilities that are not part of the standard ticket inclusions, such as but not limited to the Kinder Magic (Day Care Area), Prepaid Card Kiosks, Souvenir Photos, Storage Locker & Stroller Rentals, etc.
- Such other ride, attraction or service that may be designated as a Gated Attraction from time to time.
The list and rates for Gated Attractions are subject to change without prior notice.
Entry into the Park. Subject to Clause 7 (“Conditions of Entry”), a guest may be admitted into the Park upon presentation of a valid ticket at the designated admission entrances of the Park. Upon presentation of a valid ticket, Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to verify the identity of the guest &/or entitlement to any discount or promotion. Enchanted Kingdom also reserves the right to conduct safety and security checks such as bag checks for prohibited items, random frisking and the accomplishment of a health checklist form. Special assistance is available for guests with special needs. Guests must disclose health pre-conditions &/or avoid rides and attractions that have explicit warnings about risks for people riding with such health pre-conditions.
- Guest Classification Adjustment. Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to verify the entitlement of a guest to a discounted rate, based on, but not limited to: (a) height measurement; (b) examination of credible and acceptable identification documents to determine the rightful age of a guest, and; (c) examination of valid and authentic identification documents issued by a government agency with respect of a Senior Citizen or PWD. Upon verification that a guest is not entitled to a promotional or discounted rate, or a wrong/unacceptable ticket type was purchased, a guest will have to upgrade the ticket and pay the difference between the standard ticket rate and the discounted, promotional &/or wrong/unacceptable ticket type purchased before being allowed entry into the Park.
Upgrade Ticket upgrades are allowed within the 3-month validity of the purchased ticket. The validity date of booked tickets may be found online or printed on the ticket itself.
Tickets need to be upgraded when the rate does not apply or meet the requirements of the purchased ticket for admission.
Tickets must be upgraded if the requirements for promotional &/or discounted rates are not satisfied/met upon attempt to enter the Park. Ticket upgrading may be done online or at any front gate cashier at the Park entrance. Guest must pay the difference between the original ticket purchased and the correct upgraded ticket rate. Fixed upgrade fees will apply for specific ticket types such as the EKsperience the Magic Card (Annual Pass) or the EKspress One Day Pass.
- Promotion Adjustment. Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to verify if a guest is entitled to the discount offered under a promotion. If the guest is not entitled to the promotion, the guest will have to pay the difference between the correct rate and the promotional or discount rate in order to be allowed entry into the Park.
Ticket Validity. A ticket is valid for use only on the printed Date of Admission. A ticket not used on the Date of Admission and without prior notification to Enchanted Kingdom, shall be deemed void without recourse to a refund or rebooking. A ticket does not entitle its holder to any unbundled privilege, benefit, thing of value or service other than what are stated in these Online Store Terms and Conditions.
- Reselling. Enchanted Kingdom prohibits the resale of tickets except by designated and authorized resellers. Tickets bought online are not allowed to be resold to other guests. A ticket found to have been resold illegally shall be voided immediately. Any payment made for the ticket shall be deemed forfeited and the ticket may not be re-booked or replaced, and neither the original purchaser nor its holder shall have any right of action against Enchanted Kingdom for any refund, damages or compensation. Upon verification & determination that a ticket had been resold without the proper authorization of Enchanted Kingdom, the ticket shall be confiscated and invalidated. Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to initiate any investigation or proceedings in relation to illegally sold tickets.
6. Ticket Refunds, Rebookings and Cancellations
- No Refunds. Upon the confirmation of your booking, you may not cancel or refund your ticket. You will be deemed to have confirmed your booking upon transmission by Enchanted Kingdom of the QR Code to the email address indicated in your Booking Form. Failure of a guest to redeem or use a ticket forfeits any payment made in consideration for it and shall not entitle the guest to rebooking or replacement unless by force majeure.
Rebooking. A ticket purchased through the website may be rebooked to a different Date of Admission, provided that: (a) the proposed rebooked Date of Admission is not more than three (3) months from the date of the original Date of Admission; (b) rebooking is only allowed for a maximum of two (2) times within the three (3) month validity period (c) a rebooking fee of PHP 50.00 for each ticket will be charged on the second time of rebooking; (d) the Park is closed for an exclusive booking, or; (e) in the event the preferred rebooking Date of Admission falls on a weekend or holiday that is subject to a higher rate than the original Date of Admission, an upgrade for the difference for each ticket rebooked will have to be paid. A guest shall not be entitled to an adjustment if the rebooked Date of Admission falls on a day subject to a lower rate than the original Date of Admission. Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to revise the rebooking fee without prior notice.
- Park Closure. In case of the Park’s closure or early closure due to extreme weather conditions or other fortuitous events, a ticket may be replaced, based on the sole discretion of Enchanted Kingdom, provided that a guest had not been inside the Park for more than one (1) A replacement ticket shall have a Date of Admission not more than three (3) months from the original Date of Admission.
7. Conditions of Entry
- Denial of Admission. For the safety of its guests and cast members (employees), Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from the Park, any unfit or undesirable guest. Without limiting Enchanted Kingdom’s discretion, a guest is deemed unfit or undesirable if he: (a) is intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any other illegal substance; (b) is in possession of any weapon or dangerous object, hazardous &/or flammable liquid, illegal drugs, &/or any other article prohibited by law; (c) engages in violence, threats, intimidation, bullying, harassment &/or any other actions harmful &/or potentially harmful to park guests or cast members; (d) commits a crime while inside the Park premises including parking; (e) refuses to comply with and had violated Park rules and regulations; (f) may be a carrier of a disease or virus that may be harmful to the safety and health of other guests and cast members, and; g) maybe a potential threat to the general public.
- Police Assistance. Whenever required or appropriate under the circumstances, Enchanted Kingdom may request for police assistance to assist in the implementation and enforcement of these Conditions of Entry and Park Policies and Guidelines.
- Outside Food and Beverages. Food and beverage items bought & brought from outside will not be allowed into the Park. Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to confiscate these food and beverages. Guests may opt to leave their food, beverages and other items in their cars/vehicles &/or consume them before entering the Park.
- Photo and Video Equipment. Guests may use their personal photo and video equipment (including action cameras such as Go Pro, DJI Osmo, etc. only on selected rides & with the appropriate camera mounts), selfie sticks, tripods, lights and other paraphernalia for personal use only and only in designated areas of the Park. Furthermore, these same items are not allowed to be brought & used by guests when they access the rides and attractions unless permission had been granted. Guests may approach our cast members onsite or proceed to our Magical Guest Relations Office for further assistance/clarifications prior to use. Enchanted Kingdom and its cast members do not assume any liability and are not responsible for any damage to or loss of property of guests who willingly & personally bring in their photo & video equipment into the P Guests are advised to take extra care to watch over their personal belongings. The use of any type of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), commonly known as “drones”, professional photo & video cameras and their accessories are strictly prohibited at any time without the proper request and authorization from Enchanted Kingdom. This is subject to Clause 11.2 (“Photos, Videos and Filming”). Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to inquire from guests with professional photo & video equipment the purpose for which these equipment will be used inside the Park.
- Cordoned Areas. Guests shall not enter any “cordoned off” areas, or marked for “access to authorized persons only”. Enchanted Kingdom will not be liable for the safety of guests who enter these areas without permission or authorization.
- Ride Regulations. Guests must comply with the regulations applicable to each ride or attraction and should obey at all times the safety instructions given by park staff and/or as announced on the parkwide public address system. Certain rides may present risks to pregnant women &/or persons with medical conditions. Enchanted Kingdom may refuse access, use or enjoyment of a ride or attraction if, in its sole judgment, doing so will put a guest at greater risk. Guests having a latent medical condition or precondition have the responsibility to ascertain if they are fit to ride a ride or attraction they intend to access, experience or enjoy. Guests must disclose these medical conditions & preconditions beforehand.
- Pregnant Women. For safety reasons, pregnant guests may only ride the “Grand Carousel (chariots)”and the “Boulderville Express.”
- Events & Activities with Restricted Access. Guests may be refused admission to certain events or programs restricted to special audiences, exclusive groups and/or special events requiring a separate invitation &/or admission fee.
- Non-Liability. In no event shall Enchanted Kingdom be liable for any refund, damages or compensation due to the closure or early closure of the Park, especially because of natural calamities or force majeure &/or during pre- announced exclusive functions. Enchanted Kingdom will not be liable due to the closure or unavailability of any ride, attraction, facility or service due to unforeseen factors &/or circumstances beyond its control, or because of maintenance, security or safety reasons. Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to modify the content and change the show schedules of its entertainment offerings as well as limit the attendees to any advertised program or event whenever the need warrants &/or arises.
8. EK Magic Card
- Purchasing an EK Magic Card. When purchasing an EK Magic Card through this website, you will be required to complete a Purchase Form. By purchasing the EK Magic Card, you warrant and represent that you understand that the purchase will be made solely to generate a voucher to redeem an EK Magic Card having a validity period of one (1) year, and may not be used to obtain any other item of value from Enchanted Kingdom, unless specified. You further warrant and represent that by purchasing an EK Magic Card Redemption Voucher through this website, you have read and agree with the EK Magic Card Terms and Conditions.
- Payment. Payment for the EK Magic Card Redemption Voucher may be made through cash, or any of the following payment modes (credit/debit card, e-wallet, bank to bank transfer) available on the website.
- Receiving the EK Magic Card. Upon completion of your online purchase and on the date indicated, you, or the designated recipient, will be required to present a) a Valid Identification Document, b) the EK Magic Card Redemption Voucher and c) the payment confirmation in order to pick up the EK Magic Card on your first visit to Enchanted Kingdom as an EKMC Member. The EK Magic Card can be claimed at the Magical Guest Relations Office of the Park. Please read the instructions included in the voucher sent to the email address registered and whose account was used to purchase the EK Magic Card.
- Privileges. The EK Magic Card holder (the “Member”) shall be entitled to the privileges and product features indicated on the EKMC Terms and Conditions, as may be revised by Enchanted Kingdom from time to time without notice. To avail of the EK Magic Card privileges, the Member must present the EK Magic Card upon entering the Park. The EK Magic Card will be activated on the day of purchase and shall expire one (1) year from activation unless sooner renewed. Loyalty points earned with the EK Magic Card can be used for full or partial payment of purchases in designated merchandise and food outlets prior to expiration date/validity period, but may not be exchanged for cash, resold, or transferred to another EK Magic Card.
9. Data Protection and Privacy
- Securing Your Data. Information such as transaction details and customer data are securely stored in Enchanted Kingdom’s content management system which are protected by encryption and SSL security protocol accessible only through customer-created user login ID and password. You have the responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of your login ID and password.
10. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that all materials on the Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, and the like ("EK Materials") and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Website , are owned by or licensed to Enchanted Kingdom, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights.
In connection with your use of this Website, certain intellectual property materials belonging to third parties may be displayed (“Other Materials”). The use of these Other Materials may be subject to licenses granted by third parties to Enchanted Kingdom. You shall, in no event, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble such Other Materials and nothing herein shall be construed to grant you any right in relation to such Other Materials.
Materials (EK & Other) on the Website are provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of Enchanted Kingdom and/or its respective owners. Enchanted Kingdom reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials (EK & Other) other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Materials of third parties obtained through this Website for any commercial or non-commercial purposes whatsoever. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of this Website, the Materials, or the collective work or compilation content found or posted on this Website is expressly prohibited. Copying or reproducing this Website, the Materials, or any portion thereof for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
11. Photos, Videos & Filming
- Recording by Enchanted Kingdom. As part of our normal record keeping, security, and promotional and marketing publicity, Enchanted Kingdom and/or any its authorized partners may take videos or photographs of the Park attractions and its facilities, including the parking area and surrounding areas. In doing so, Enchanted Kingdom and/or its authorized partners may also take the videos or images of its guests. By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you hereby agree that Enchanted Kingdom and/or any of its authorized third party shall be considered the sole author of such videos or images within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Act and the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest therein.
- Recording by Guest. Any images, photographs and/or videos taken by guests and visitors while in the Park are deemed to be for personal use only. Filming and/or photography at or inside the Park are strictly prohibited from being used for commercial purposes without expressed prior written consent from Enchanted Kingdom. The use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), commonly known as “drones” at any time without authorization from Enchanted Kingdom is strictly prohibited. Pre-nuptials, educational purposes (school projects, etc), magazine and photography shoots, TV commercial shoots, both for private and commercial purposes can be arranged with the Group Sales Department or Magical Guest Relations Office with the corresponding rates provided. Enchanted Kingdom reserves the right to review the script or storyboard of a commercial photo or video engagement as basis for its approval or disapproval. Material that will contain violence, threats, intimidations, bullying, harassment or any other conduct potentially harmful or harmful to park guests and/or cast members shall not be allowed.
In case any part of these Terms and Conditions indicated are not enforceable for some reasons, this does not impair the enforceability of the remaining enforceable conditions.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This Website is provided by Enchanted Kingdom, Inc. on as “as is” and “as available” basis. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, this Website makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express of implied:
- as to the operation of this Website;
- that any of its services, including any content, information, products or services obtained from or through the use of this Website or any of the services, will be provided on a timely, uninterruptible, secure or error-free basis, or that such products or services or the results derived therefrom will meet your requirements or expectations;
- You expressly agree that use of this Website is at your sole risk. Enchanted Kingdom, Inc. will not be liable for any damage of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to direct or indirect, incidental, punitive, special or exemplary damages and/or consequential damages arising from loss of savings, goodwill or other intangible losses arising from your use, inability to use or in performance of any services of this Website, any unauthorized access to or modifications to any of your content or transmission, or any other matters relating to this Website and its services.
- as to the operation of this Website;