Talent Acquisition Officer is responsible for the end to end recruitment process – from sourcing to onboarding of newly hired employees and in the documentation relative to the employment of new hires.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree; preferably Psychology/Behavioral Science/Human Resource Management
- At least 2-4 years of related work experience
- Above average interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels in the organization and communicate effectively regarding sensitive and confidential matters
- Above average written and verbal communication skills; pre-employment test administration and interpretation and Interview skills
- Working knowledge in computer applications
|Job Category||Human Resources|