The Section Head for Electrical is responsible for electrical and electronic system assessments and inspections (both supply and load sides) to evaluate conditions, operations and maintenance requirements of rides, facilities and buildings while ensuring compliance with applicable codes, regulations and standards.
- Graduate of Electrical Engineering
- Preferably Licensed Engineer
- At least 3 years work experience as electrical engineer, 1 year of which in a supervisory position
- Knowledge in the following: electrical and electronics maintenance; blueprint reading and interpretation; AutoCad; applicable electrical codes, standards and regulations
- Possesses the following: skills making detailed as-built drawings of completed projects; management, leadership and interpersonal skills; communication and presentation skills; computer literate
|Job Category||Park Operations|