Park rules and regulations to ensure a safe and magical experience to all Enchanted Kingdom guests.
To Our Guests,
Welcome to Enchanted Kingdom! We work hard to provide all our guests with a comfortable, safe and magical stay in our kingdom. You can do your part by keeping these simple rules in mind during your stay:
- YOUR SAFETY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY: Please observe all safety precautions and supervise your children at all times. While on attractions, keep your hands, arms, legs and feet inside the ride vehicle at all times. Enchanted Kingdom adheres to the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM F770) Standard Practice for Operation Procedure of Amusement Rides and Devices.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Park, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the Park rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, persons under the influence of alcohol & other intoxicated substance to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
- RIDES RESTRICTIONS: Some of the rides may be restricted by height or physical limitations established by ride manufacturers for your safety. Please check signs posted at the ride entrances for guidance.
- CLOSURE OF RIDES: As the need arises, signs are posted at the Main Park Entrance to announce rides temporarily closed due to inclement weather and/or regular maintenance.
We may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
INJURY LOSS OR DAMAGE: The owners and operators of the Park shall not be responsible for any personal injury or loss or damaged to guest’s property occurring within its premises. Enchanted Kingdom has instituted measures to ensure the safety and security of the Park and its guests. The guest shall likewise be expected to do their share in ensuring their personal safety and security as well as that of their belongings.
- LINE JUMPING: Line jumping is strictly prohibited. Please maintain your place in the queue at all times.
- PROPER ATTIRE: The Park reserves the right to refuse admission to persons who are not properly attired. Loose accessories are not encouraged while on board the rides.
- TIPS: Park employees or cast members are not allowed to accept gratuities.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS INSIDE THE PARK:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Drugs and deadly weapons
- Food & beverages
- Pets (except seeing eye dogs)
- Wheeled items (bikes, trolley, skateboards, shoes with rollers, 3-Wheeled strollers)
- Sports balls
- Permanent markers and felt tip pens and playing cards
- Cremated remains (e.g. urn, vases, boxes)
- Sharp and pointed objects
- Musical instruments (e.g. Flute, drumstick, drums)
- Pepper spray
- Other electronic gadgets (e.g. hair curlers and hair iron).
- EXPECTANT MOTHERS: Expectant mothers are allowed to ride the Grand Carousel and Boulderville Express only.
- SMOKING: Pursuant to Section 5 RA 9211 and the Department of Health, smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- HEALTH IS WEALTH: Many rides at EK are dynamic and thrilling. You should be of proper size and in good health to ride safely. If you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason, or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind. DO NOT RIDE.
- TICKET VALIDITY: Ticket is valid only on date indicated.